The sexually transmitted infection (STI) series provides information on numerous STIs, how to prevent them, symptoms, and more.
Some of our HealthLinkBC Files contain information that is similar or related to other files. We have grouped these files into “series” to help you easily find information you are looking for and learn about related topics.
- Child Development Series
- Child Immunization Series
- Child Nutrition Series
- Elder Abuse Prevention Series
- Influenza (Flu) Series
- Heat-related Series
- Nutrition Series
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Series
- Travel Series
For more HealthLinkBC Files, see the HealthLinkBC Files List, or search our HealthLinkBC Files Database.
The file size should not affect your download speed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Series
- Gonorrhea (#08a)
- Urethritis (#08b)
- Genital Herpes (#08d)
- Syphilis (#08e)
- Cervicitis (#08f)
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) (#08g)
- Pubic Lice (#08h)
- Molluscum Contagiosum (#08i)
- Vaginal Yeast Infection (#08j)
- Chlamydia (#08l)
- HIV and HIV Tests (#08m)
- Trichomoniasis (#08p)
Child Immunization Series
The child immunization series provides information on immunizations (vaccinations) in British Columbia and why immunization is important for the health of your child.
For a list of all vaccines recommended for your child, see the B.C. Immunization Schedule.
- Rotavirus Vaccine (Rotarix®) (#104a)
- Childhood Vaccines are Safe (#50c)
Child Nutrition Series
The child nutrition series provides information on what to feed your child from birth to approximately 3 years old and includes topics such as breastfeeding, formula feeding, meal and snack ideas, and how to prevent choking.
- Baby's First Foods (#69c)
- Breastfeeding (#70)
Influenza (Flu) Series
The influenza (flu) series provides information about the flu, the flu vaccines, and why it is important to get vaccinated each flu season.
The heat-related series provides information on how you can prevent and recognize signs of heat-related illnesses to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.
- Heat-related Illness (#35)
The traveller’s series provides information on how to stay safe while travelling to different places across the globe.
- Health Advice for Travellers (#41a)
- Travelling with Children (#41d)
- Traveller's Diarrhea (#41e)
- Malaria Prevention (#41f)
- The Pregnant Traveller (#41g)
- Yellow Fever Vaccine (#41i)
- Typhoid Vaccine (#41j)
The nutrition series provides information on healthy eating and include topics such as healthy eating tips for certain conditions, and daily/weekly recommendations for vitamins, minerals, fibre, and dietary fats.
- Heart Healthy Eating (#68a)
- Iron and Your Health (#68c)
- Iron in Foods (#68d)
- Calcium and Your Health (#68e)
- Dietary Fats and Your Health (#68f)
- Folate and Your Health (#68g)
- Fibre and Your Health (#68h)
- Healthy Snacks for Adults (#68i)
- Mercury in Fish (#68m)
- Vitamin D and Your Health (#68n)
Child Development Series
The child development series provides information on the development of your child from birth to approximately 3 years old.
- Your Child's Feelings (#92c)
- Toilet Learning (#92d)
- Time for Bed (#92e)
Elder Abuse Prevention Series
The elder abuse prevention series provides information about the abuse and neglect of older adults (seniors), including signs that someone is being abused or neglected, and what you can do to help.