Health Connect Registry
If you are interested in a family doctor or nurse practitioner and live in a participating Primary Care Network community, register for the Health Connect Registry and get matched with a family doctor or nurse practitioner in your community.
On this page:
- Participating communities
- Register for a doctor or nurse practitioner
- Make a change to my registration
- I need help
If your community is listed, you can register for the Health Connect Registry. We are working with Primary Care Networks across B.C. to add more communities.
- North Peace
- Prince George
- Bulkley Valley Witset
- Coast Mountain
- Haida Gwaii
- Kitimat Haisla
- Prince Rupert and Coast Tsimshian
Vancouver Coastal Health
Register to get a doctor or nurse practitioner
When you register, the Primary Care Network team in your community will know you are interested in a family doctor or nurse practitioner.
Get ready to register
Registration takes less than 10 minutes. You need to provide:
- Personal Health Number (PHN), found on your BC Services Card
- Home address
- Postal code
- An email address and phone number
Register for Health Connect Registry
Make a change to my registration
Need to make a change? Call 8-1-1 24 hours a day and we will help you update your registration. You can:
- Add a family member
- Change or update your address, name or other personal information
- Let us know you have found a family doctor or nurse practitioner
I need help
Phone 8-1-1 if you have questions or if you need help registering.
Call 8-1-1 Seven days a week, 24 hours a day | Translators are available
Outside Canada and the USA: 1-604-215-8110
Telephone for the Deaf: Dial 711
Video Relay Services (VRS) sign language interpretation is free for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired.
Last Updated: May 16, 2023