If you are interested in a family doctor or nurse practitioner and live in a participating Primary Care Network community, register for the Health Connect Registry and get matched with a family doctor or nurse practitioner in your community.
On this page:
- Participating communities
- Register for a doctor or nurse practitioner
- Make a change to my registration
- I need help
If your community is listed, you can register for the Health Connect Registry. We are working with Primary Care Networks across B.C. to add more communities.
When you register, the Primary Care Network team in your community will know you are interested in a family doctor or nurse practitioner.
Get ready to register
Registration takes less than 10 minutes. You need to provide:
- Personal Health Number (PHN), found on your BC Services Card
- Home address
- Postal code
- An email address and phone number
Need to make a change? Call 8-1-1 24 hours a day and we will help you update your registration. You can:
- Add a family member
- Change or update your address, name or other personal information
- Let us know you have found a family doctor or nurse practitioner
Phone 8-1-1 if you have questions or if you need help registering.
Call 8-1-1 Seven days a week, 24 hours a day | Translators are available
Telephone for the Deaf: Dial 711
Video Relay Services (VRS) sign language interpretation is free for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired.
Last Updated: July 14, 2022