Though British Columbia has a diverse population, health concerns are often common to everyone. We have translated a number of resources into French so B.C.'s French community will have easy-to-understand, trusted health information at their fingertips.
BC HealthGuide Handbooks
French handbooks are available through your local francophone organization.
B.C. Immunization Schedule
Immunizations, also known as vaccinations, are important for people of all ages. They help your immune system recognize and quickly kill bacteria and viruses that can cause serious illness or death. For a list of vaccines that are provided free to residents of British Columbia (B.C.), click on the link below.
- A list of HealthLinkBC files that have been translated into French
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Chewing Difficulties
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Peptic Ulcers
- Lower Sodium (Salt) Food Choices
- Preparing for an Emergency: A Focus on Water and Food
- Reducing Risk of Food Allergy in Your Baby: A Resource for Parents of Babies at Increased Risk of Food Allergy