Though British Columbia has a diverse population, health concerns are often common to everyone. We have translated a number of resources into Chinese so B.C.'s Chinese community will have easy-to-understand, trusted health information at their fingertips.
BC HealthGuide Handbooks
At this time, the Chinese version of the BC HealthGuide Handbook is no longer available by direct order from our website or by calling HealthLink BC at 8-1-1. We are currently exploring opportunities to provide new and updated self-care and general health information resources in print.
B.C. Immunization Schedule
Immunizations, also known as vaccinations, are important for people of all ages. They help your immune system recognize and quickly kill bacteria and viruses that can cause serious illness or death. For a list of vaccines that are provided free to residents of British Columbia (B.C.), click on the link below.
- A list of HealthLinkBC files that have been translated into Chinese
- Eczema and Food Allergy in Babies and Young Children
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Chewing Difficulties
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Peptic Ulcers
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Gallbladder Disease
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for Preventing Gallbladder Disease
- Lifestyle Steps for Healthy Weight Loss: Getting Started
- Lifestyle Steps for Healthy Weight Loss: Taking Action
- Lower Sodium (Salt) Food Choices
- Preparing for an Emergency: A Focus on Water and Food