Though British Columbia has a diverse population, health concerns are often common to everyone. We have translated a number of resources into Punjabi so B.C.'s Punjabi community will have easy-to-understand, trusted health information at their fingertips.
BC HealthGuide Handbooks
At this time, the Punjabi version of the BC HealthGuide Handbook is no longer available by direct order from our website or by calling HealthLink BC at 8-1-1. We are currently exploring opportunities to provide new and updated self-care and general health information resources in print.
B.C. Immunization Schedule
Immunizations, also known as vaccinations, are important for people of all ages. They help your immune system recognize and quickly kill bacteria and viruses that can cause serious illness or death. For a list of vaccines that are provided free to residents of British Columbia (B.C.), click on the link below.
- A list of HealthLinkBC files that have been translated into Punjabi
- Eczema and Food Allergy in Babies and Young Children
- Healthy Carbohydrates for Diabetes – Adapted for North Indian Diets (Punjabi and Hindi)
- Healthy Eating for Diabetes – Adapted for Punjabi Diet
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Chewing Difficulties
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for People with Peptic Ulcers
- Lower Sodium (Salt) Food Choices
- Preparing for an Emergency: A Focus on Water and Food
Last Reviewed: May 2018