Content Map Terms
From physical changes to getting the chance to see your baby for the first time - here's an overview of what to expect during the second trimester (15-27 weeks) of your pregnancy.
The second trimester is a time of rapid growth for your baby. Learn more about how your baby is developing and what to expect:
- Babies Development During the Second Trimester
- Fetal development at 16 weeks of pregnancy
- Fetal development at 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Fetal development at 24 weeks of pregnancy
- Pregnancy: Kick Counts
- Week 16 of Pregnancy: What's Going On Inside
- Week 20 of Pregnancy: What's Going On Inside
- Week 24 of Pregnancy: What's Going On Inside
During your second trimester, you’ll see your healthcare provider more regularly. During this time, you may be asked to do tests that monitor the progress of your pregnancy.
You may experience a range of new physical changes during the second trimester. Learn more about a Mothers' Physical Changes During the Second Trimester
Last Updated: June 2021