Content Map Terms
The BC Children’s Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre provides mental health and substance use information and resources. It helps families navigate the mental health system. The Centre also provides free personalized support from parent peer support workers. Services are available to families across BC and Yukon with children and youth up to age 24, by phone, email or a virtual meeting.
Kelty Mental Health offers:
- Peer support from FamilySmart Parent Peer Support workers
- Information and resources on mental health and substance use challenges affecting children and youth
- Information on how to support your child’s mental-wellbeing
- Help navigating the mental health and substance use system. The Ask Kelty Mental Health interactive tool suggests where to go and what to expect when looking for support options
- Options for support, treatment and networks in B.C.
- Information and resources for individuals of any age with an eating disorder or a disordered eating concern
- A Resource library, free educational events and webinars
- The Where You Are Podcast for parents and caregivers, and school professionals
Contact the Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre by:
- Phone toll-free from anywhere in BC 1-800-665-1822
- Email at email@example.com
Visit the Contact Us page for more ways to reach Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre.