Content Map Terms
You likely already know that smoking is not good for you. There are many health concerns that smoking brings. It also puts your loved ones’ health at risk. Learn more about tobacco use and steps to quitting smoking in this section.
Making a Change: Quitting Smoking
Quitting smoking is big decision. It might be the best one you make for your health. Learn more in this section.
- Making Positive Changes in Your Life After Quitting Smoking
- Quitting Smoking: Coping With Cravings and Withdrawal
- Quitting Smoking: Dealing With Weight Gain
- Quitting Smoking: Getting Support
- Quitting Smoking: Helping Someone Quit
- Quitting Smoking: Preventing Slips or Relapses
- Quitting Smoking: Temptations and Cravings
- Seniors and Tobacco
- Smoking: Health Risk for Family Members
If you aren’t sure whether quitting smoking is for you, visit our Interactive Tool: Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
If you want to know more about how smoking can impact your health and finances, visit our Interactive Tool: How Does Smoking Affect Your Lifespan? and Interactive Tool: How Much Is Smoking Costing You?
A smoke-free workplace is the law. If you are an employer, learn how you can support your workers’ to help them quit smoking.
Learn about others’ personal stories about quitting smoking.
Last Updated: June 2021